Responsibility and sustainability mean gaining the trust of all stakeholders represented and creating value for everyone involved in the Group’s activities: shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers and local operators.
In Sisal, we want to offer increasingly innovative solutions that fully satisfy the needs of the sectors in which we work, improving our gaming offering and facilitating the payment experience for the public at large.
We have a tradition of innovation and this approach, which has enabled us to diversify our offering over time and generate growing value, is the strategic lever we want to use to seize the opportunities provided by digitalization.
Development context and framework
The development of digital technologies is transforming not only the dynamics of the two sectors in which we operate, but also customers’ needs, habits and expectations.
Against this backdrop, Sisal has developed a strategic plan that works in two directions:
- consolidation of retail leadership
- digital transformation of the Group
Consolidation of retail leadership
Throughout its history, the extensive network of retail points offering gaming and payment services has been one of Sisal’s most important development drivers and will continue to play a strategic role in value generation for the Group.
The strategic lines of development in the retail area are to:
- Extend the retail network
- Optimise the network at the same time as innovating the customer experience, with an increasingly omnichannel approach that integrates bricks-and-mortar and digital
- Become the main partner for neighbourhood retailers, developing a new B2B offering of value added services
Digital trasformation of the Group
The Group’s strategic digital development plan will work in three directions: customers, retail and corporate (i.e. the company’s in-house skills, technology and processes).
More specifically, the digital conversion of customers has the strategic goal of:
- Developing a portfolio of best in class digital products
- Offering consumers the best purchasing experience with a mobile-first approach, as well as offering retailers tools that simplify work at retail points
- Accelerating the digital conversion of consumers
Finally, looking at the Group’s internal operations, the three key factors to enable the digital transformation strategy at corporate level will be the development of skills, technology and processes,
focusing our People Strategy on hiring digital talents, on the acquisition of strategic assets, and on an innovative approach addressed to Open Innovation.