Raise awareness among players
Sisal, as a leader in the gaming sector, is aware of the importance of informing and educating consumers about the use of our products, as part of our ambition to promote safe and balanced gaming behaviour.
Our activities in this area are focused, in parallel, on two levels: our physical presence, via the distribution network, and our digital channels.
As first point of contact with our customers, our local retail outlets are equipped with all the necessary tools for effective communication on responsible gaming through customer displays - latest generation terminals fitted with monitors - and all our furnishings, whether they are strictly aimed at responsible gaming or at the promotional initiatives of the year.
Every gaming appliance in our retail outlets states:
- the characteristics and the rules of the game;
- detailed product information;
- the odds of winning of each of the categories;
- communication messages concerning responsible gaming;
- the sentence "Gambling is forbidden for minors and can cause serious addiction" accompanied by the logo of the Customs and Monopolies Agency, the "Legal and Responsible Gaming" logo, the "Gioca il Giusto" logo, the +18 logo and the dealer logo.
Finally, we provide a Contact Centre service aimed at answering requests for information relating to the sale of national pari-mutuel lottery games.
Digital communication initiatives
All proprietary sites - i.e. gaming sites, information sites, the reseller portal and the corporate site - are designed to convey all the information and key messages of the Responsible Gaming Program.
On the header and/or in the footer of our sites, the sentence “Gambling is forbidden for minors and can cause serious addiction” is shown clearly and visibly, along with the related logos; moreover, an entire section dedicated to Responsible Gaming is always present, which contains:
- all information that players may wish to consult concerning the rules of the game, the odds of winning and the prize structure;
- detailed information on initiatives for the protection of minors and on gambling addiction;
- all relevant contact options for the problem-gambling service (toll-free number and contacts of the Italian Health Institute service);
- advice, enshrined in the 10 Rules for Responsible Gaming, which promote balanced gaming behaviours;
- the self-assessment test “What player are you?”, developed in collaboration with experts, to analyse your attitude to gaming in real time and collect suggestions.