Our first commitment to responsibility is achieved through spreading a culture of balanced gaming that avoids excesses. At Sisal, we place great importance on planning and structuring opportunities for informing and educating customers on the use of our products, while continuously promoting safe and balanced gaming behaviours on all gaming channels.
Sales outlets throughout the country
During the previous year, we have:
- Rolled out a new Responsible Gaming concept addressed to all players, with the aim of raising awareness and providing useful information regarding support and assistance
- Developed and distributed a new comprehensive information kit dedicated to Responsible Gaming for all resellers and players, containing useful information, the “What type of player are you?” test and contact information of support centres
- Introduced new communication tools using existing video communication channels
- Created a new training program for our entire sales outlet network with a final assessment test.
All our proprietary websites – corporate website, gaming website, information website and the resellers’ portal – contain a detailed and articulated section dedicated to Responsible Gaming. This allows us to raise awareness both among players and all our stakeholders.
On our digital platforms, our Responsible Gaming awareness campaign comprises the following:
- 10 Rules for Responsible Gaming, that promotes correct gaming behaviour;
- The “What type of player are you?” self-assessment test, developed with the support of experts to allow customers to check their approach to gaming in real time and receive suggestions;
- Chances of winning and prize structure;
- Support services for problem gamers;
- Message on underage gaming ban;
- Detailed information on measures to protect minors.
Education for balanced and conscious gaming
In October 2020, the company intranet rolled out a training program on Responsible Gaming, developed by the CSR Team and aimed at all Sisal employees.
The training program is mandatory and sets itself the goal of:
- defining Responsible Gaming within Sisal and the actions undertaken to date to spread a culture of responsible gaming;
- increasing knowledge and awareness of all employees on problem gaming;
- debunking prejudices and false beliefs around cash-prize games.
The training program comprises six modules that cover different areas:
The training program finishes with a test to verify the level of knowledge of each topic.
The Responsible Gaming training course dedicated to our sales network is provided to all sales outlets through the Resellers’ Portal and is mandatory. In November 2021, a new updated and reviewed version was published.
Its aim is to:
- Present Sisal’s responsible gaming approach and the actions and projects that have been enacted to protect players;
- Increase knowledge and awareness of resellers around problem gaming;
- Illustrate the laws and regulations put in place for safe gaming;
- Provide information and tools to resellers so that they can contribute to safeguarding their own customers.
It is divided into five modules: