We operate in the regulated market for games with cash prizes, working with the most important Italian institutions to promote sustainable development in the sector, leveraging all our skills acquired thanks to our well-established experience of the gaming market, listening and catering to the needs of our consumers.
We are proud to be a leader in today's gaming market:
- Sisal market share calculated on proceeds: total gaming market, H1 2021: 8,7% (2nd position)
- Sisal market share calculated on proceeds: offline gaming market, H1 2021: 7,2% (2nd position)
- Sisal Market Share calculated on Expenditure/GGR: H1 2021 online market: 11.7% (first position)
Sisal has been instrumental in the process of legalising gaming in Italy, by bidding in a series of tenders since 2000 until today, which have gradually regulated various types of games:
- National Lottery games;
- Gioco online Online gaming;
- Betting on sports and horse racing (both totalisator and fixed-odds bets);
- Amusement machines, i.e. slot machines and video lottery terminals.