At Sisal, the training required by law consists of five training courses for the entire company population of all Sisal companies including external workers, employees, temporary workers, collaborators, fellows and interns, which must be completed within the first 60 days from recruitment.
The courses are delivered in e-learning mode and are uploaded to the company’s Learning Management System called OpenCafé web:
- Workers’ Safety: this aims to introduce workers to the issue of safety in order to contribute to their own safety and that of others.
- Legislative Decree No. 231/2001 and Organizational Policies: thanks to this course, employees have the opportunity to study the concept of administrative liability of entities and issues related thereto in depth.
- Anti-Money Laundering: this gives an overview of anti-money laundering and issues related thereto.
- GDPR - Legislative Decree No. 101: this is delivered as a package of quick sessions with the intention of giving an overview of the innovative issues that European Regulation 2016/679 has brought, the adaptation of Italian legislation and of Legislative Decree 101.
- Security First, Make Yourself Aware: this course sets the objective of analysing possible risk situations related to threats that may compromise data security, whether within the company or in private life.
In addition to the courses listed above, Sisal has made available to all colleagues a training course about Responsible Gaming dedicated to increase awareness of the risks of problem gambling. The course explains what responsible gaming means at Sisal and what concrete actions we have taken to disseminate such culture throughout all channels. In addition to this, an introduction on laws and regulations enacted for safe gambling is provided and the biases and convictions tied to gaming with cash prizes are debunked.
August 2021 data update
Note: the percentages of completion are constantly evolving because they refer to all of the company workforce (external workers, employees, temporary workers, collaborators, fellows and interns), which is constantly growing.
In addition to mandatory training with e-learning courses, two virtual classroom courses are delivered simultaneously:
- Fraud Management: this aims to show how threats of fraudulent attacks against companies are constantly increasing and may cause multiple damage on an economic, social and reputational level. Protecting the company, its assets, its resources and its reputation therefore requires everyone’s commitment and collaboration;
- Legislative Decree No. 231: following amendments to Legislative Decree No. 231/2001, this course aims to train the concerned personnel on the amended legislation and to disseminate the rules of conduct to be followed in order to comply with its principles.
Unlike the courses above, both of these courses are addressed only to a part of the company population, identified according to position and responsibilities.