The British firm CVC Capital Partners is one of the largest private equity and investment advisory companies in the world and also boasts extensive experience in the gambling sector.
Sisal S.p.A. and its subsidiaries operate in the games sector, mainly on the basis of licences issued by the Customs and Monopolies Agency.
- The parent company Sisal S.p.A. is responsible for the management and coordination of its subsidiaries.
- It is in turn accountable to the management and coordination of Schumann Investments S.A.
SISAL LOTTERY ITALIA S.P.A.
- Sisal Lottery Italia S.p.A. operates and develops national pari-mutuel lottery games through its distribution network by virtue of its licence holdings.
- Ever since 1997, Sisal Lottery Italia S.p.A. has been the exclusive licence-holder of SuperEnalotto, the first national pari-mutuel lottery game.
- In 2011, Sisal's pari-mutuel lottery games were the first business division to implement international standards on Responsible Gaming and to be awarded certifications from European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association.
- Sisal Lottery Italia S.p.A. directly manages planning and management control activities, as well as the Internal Audit, Risk Management and Anti-Money Laundering divisions.
SISAL ENTERTAINMENT S.P.A.
- Based in Milan, and 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A., Sisal Entertainment S.p.A. is responsible for the organisation, operation and money collection of the lawful gaming business through amusement machines and the direct management of an entertainment machine fleet. Following the merger by incorporation with the subsidiary Sisal Match Point S.p.A., it also carries out activities relating to the organization, operation and money collection of betting pools and bets, both in-store and online.
SISAL GAMING S.R.L.
- Registered in Milan (formerly trading as Friulgames S.r.l.) merged the companies Elmea S.r.l., DI.VI. S.r.l. and Sisal Gaming Campania S.r.l., it is 100% controlled by Sisal Entertainment S.p.A. and is responsible for the rental and management of a fleet of amusement machines compliant with art. 110, paragraph 6, letter a) of the TULPS (Consolidated Laws on Public Safety).
- Company from Schio (Vicenza) with registered office in Milan, 100% controlled by Sisal Entertainment S.p.A., which conducts the development, production and assembly of amusement machines and gaming software, compliant with art. 110, paragraph 6, letter a) of the TULPS.
NETWORK ITALIA S.r.l.
- Company with registered office in Milan, which has incorporated the company Slot Italia S.r.l. through a merger as of 1 December 2020. It is 60% controlled by Sisal Entertainment S.p.A. and 40% by Games Lodi S.p.A., and is responsible for the rental and management of a fleet of amusement machines compliant with art. 110, paragraph 6, letter a) of the TULPS (Consolidated Laws on Public Safety).
SISAL LOTÉRIE MAROC S.a.r.l.
- Established in May 2018, the company is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco, and 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A. In March 2018, Sisal was awarded a ten-year contract for the management of fixed-odds and pari-mutuel lottery games, Virtual Races and Instant games - both via electronic and paper media - on behalf of Societé de Gestion de Loterie National (SGLN) in Morocco.
- Sisal Lotérie Maroc Sarl performs activities relating to the organization, operation and money collection of the lawful gaming business both in-store and online.
- A joint venture partnership with Şans Digital, a subsidiary of the Turkish Demirören Group. In September 2019, it won a tender launched by Turkey's Sovereign Wealth Fund (TWF) for a ten-year concession of the Turkish National Lottery. The concession includes the management and development of a games system on behalf of the TWF licence-holder. Specifically, starting from the end of May 2020, the new company founded by Sisal and Sans Digital will manage and develop a portfolio consisting of number games, instant lotteries and online games. These games will be distributed in a network of over 10,000 outlets.
SISAL ALBANIA SHPK
- Based in Tirana and 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A., it operates in the conception, creation, development and implementation of software applications, IT systems and platforms on behalf of the group.
SISAL JUEGO ESPAÑA S.A.
- Company with registered office in Ceuta (Spain) and 100% controlled by Sisal Entertainment S.p.A. that manages online betting and casino and slot licences in Spain.