Flutter Entertainment is the world’s largest online sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Sisal S.p.A. and its subsidiaries operate in the games sector, based on licences issued by ADM (Customs and Monopolies Agency) in Italy, SGLN (Société de Gestion de la Loterie Nationale) and MDJS (La Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports) in Morocco, TWF (Turkey Wealth Fund) in Turkey and DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) in Spain.
- The parent company Sisal S.p.A., based in Milan, is responsible for the management and coordination of its subsidiaries.
- Responsible for following the Group’s international development through participation in calls for tenders for new concessions abroad.
- In charge of managing Audit and Assurance activities for its subsidiaries.
SISAL ITALIA S.P.A.
- On 1 April 2023, Sisal Entertainment S.p.A. incorporated Sisal Lottery Italia S.p.A. and changed its company name to Sisal Italia S.p.A.
- 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A., based in Milan, it is responsible for the organization, operation and money collection of the lawful gaming business through amusement machines and the direct management of an entertainment machine fleet. It also carries out activities relating to the organization, operation and money collection of betting pools and bets, both in-store and online.
- Since 1997, it has been the sole licensee of SuperEnalotto, Italy’s leading Lottery Game.
- In 2011, lottery games were Sisal’s first business to adopt international responsible gaming standards and obtain European Lotteries and World Lottery Association certification.
- The company is directly responsible for management planning and control, risk management and AML activities.
SISAL GAMING S.R.L.
- The Milan-based company incorporated the companies Elmea S.r.l., DI.VI. S.r.l. and Sisal Gaming Campania S.r.l. by way of merger in 2020, followed by Acme S.r.l. and Network Italia S.r.l. in 2022. Wholly-owned by Sisal Italia S.p.A. (formerly Sisal Entertainment S.p.A.), it carries out activities relating to (i) the rental and management of amusement machines pursuant to Article 110, Paragraph 6(a) of TULPS (the Italian Consolidated Law on Public Safety) and (ii) the development, production and assembly of amusement machines and gaming software, pursuant to Article 110, Paragraph 6(a) of TULPS.
- On 1 April 2023, the transfer of business units relating to the direct management of the Sisal Lottery Italia and Sisal Entertainment retail points came into effect, along with the transfer of the business unit relating to the management of AWP (Amusement with Prizes) gaming machines from Sisal Entertainment to Sisal Gaming.
SISAL LOTÉRIE MAROC S.a.r.l.
- Established in May 2018, the company is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco, and 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A. In March 2018, Sisal was awarded a ten-year contract for the management of fixed-odds and pari-mutuel lottery games, Virtual Races and Instant games - both via electronic and paper media - on behalf of Societé de Gestion de Loterie National (SGLN) in Morocco.
- Sisal Lotérie Maroc Sarl performs activities relating to the organization, operation and money collection of the lawful gaming business both in-store and online.
SISAL JEUX MAROC S.a.s.
- Established in December 2022, the company is headquartered in Casablanca,Morocco, and 99% controlled by Sisal S.p.A. and 1% by Paddy Power Holdings Ltd. In January 2023, it signed an 8-year contract, renewable for a further 2, for the management of fixed-odds and pari-mutuel sports bets (including bets on virtual competitions), for account of the company Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports (MDJS) in Morocco.
- The company Sisal Jeux Maroc SAS performs activities relating to the management of sports bets in Morocco, both in physical and online channels, in the context of the contract concluded with MDJS.
- A joint venture partnership with Şans Digital, a subsidiary of the Turkish Demirören Group. In September 2019, it won a tender launched by Turkey's Sovereign Wealth Fund (TWF) for a ten-year concession of the Turkish National Lottery. The concession includes the management and development of a games system on behalf of the TWF licence-holder. Specifically, starting from the end of May 2020, the new company founded by Sisal and Sans Digital manages and develops a portfolio consisting of number games, instant lotteries and online games. These games are distributed in a network of over 10,000 outlets.
SISAL ALBANIA SHPK
- Based in Tirana and 100% controlled by Sisal S.p.A., it operates in the conception, creation, development and implementation of software applications, IT systems and platforms on behalf of the group.