Guaranteeing continuous service innovation and value creation across the supply chain requires the establishment and maintenance of relationships and direct, transparent dialogue with numerous commercial partners, always aiming for full compliance with the regulatory requirements specific to the gaming industry and the full satisfaction of stakeholder expectations.
This collaboration enables us to manage and minimise business risks while optimising products and services.
Suppliers that are in direct contact with end consumers and have a direct impact on the quality management system undergo quality checks designed to assess their performance and identify opportunities for improvement with a view to joint growth.
Specifically, the quality control procedure includes:
- an assessment of the compliance of tools, materials, services and performance levels with the requirements stipulated in contracts and orders;
- half-yearly analysis and monitoring of any discrepancy between agreed service levels (Service Level Agreement - SLA) and services received.
All suppliers are contractually obliged to comply with the rules and principles of the Code of Ethics and Conduct, which we have introduced pursuant to D.Lgs. 231/01 to ensure that the needs of the company and its end consumers are always satisfied in terms of quality, costs and delivery times.
Our categories of suppliers:
- Game terminals
- Game materials
- Logistics and transport services
- HW installation and maintenance services
- Call centre services
- Media, events, marketing, creativity and market research
- Voice communication and data transmission services
- Hardware and software
- Gaming platform providers
- Consulting services and professional services
- Restructuring contracts
- Personal services and services for buildings and points of sale
- Food & beverage
- Sisal Television.