After completing successfully in December 2018 the application for Online Gaming licenses in Spain, in July 2019 Sisal released the brand’s new full responsive platform for the Spanish market.
Simple and intuitive to use, Sisal’s comprehensive, fully-detailed website has a mission to offer customers an engaging and entertaining gaming experience, always ensuring a safe and responsible play.
The Spanish gaming platform provides an innovative entertainment experience for customers across the board, embracing the full range of gaming preferences for both personal and shared engagement.
Sisal currently operates with 100 games that are expected to increase to more than 150 during Q1 2020. The gaming offering of the Spanish site includes initially: Sport Betting (Pre-match + Live), Casino (Roulette + Live Roulette + Black Jack) and Slots.
The gaming platform is full responsive, desktop and mobile versions.
Sisal has launched a full sportbook offering in Spain, with a choice of over 50 sports and a special focus on the most popular (football, tennis and basketball), as well as on eSports, the latest big novelty.
Pre-match and live betting are available daily on over 1,000 matches, with at least 150 markets to choose from for top matches.
The gaming offering is available on both desktop and mobile channels, while the Betting App is planned for launch by June 2020.
Most of the main functions for popular bets on the Spanish market are also available on Sisal.es: Cash-out, promotions, statistics, etc.
Sisal’s Casino offering includes over 150 Playtech games:
- Slot Machines - Games for all players. High or low-volatility and objective-specific themes. The offering includes popular branded content and jackpot games.
- Roulette and Blackjack - Classic Casino Games.
Users can play on both the desktop website and using mobile devices.
Sisal will gradually extend its offering by adding more games planned with Playtech and other leading casino suppliers.
Gaming account information
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to play
- Players must first open an online gaming account by registering with Sisal.es and specifying a monthly spending limit
- Money can be paid into online gaming accounts
- Winnings are credited directly to the player’s online gaming account
- Players must verify gaming accounts by confirming their acceptance of the Gaming Contract online and by sending a copy of their identity card